Home » Community » Message Boards » Hair Help » How about any good heat protectants?

Discussion

Glam101
insider
1 year ago
How about any good heat protectants?

I have been considering using a heat protectant, since I have been styling with heat more often. But, the only thing is I don't know of any that would be effective... And I really don't want to play trial and error with this. So, do you have any drugstore good quality heat protectants? 

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

6 Replies

GigiSD
elite
1 year ago
Re: How about any good heat protectants?

I didn't use heat protectants until several stylists let me know about my dry, damaged hair in a less-than-polite way. I am now completely addicted to John Frieda's "Frizz-Ease Thermal Protection Serum." I towel-dry my hair gently after washing and apply to parched areas and to ends (avoid roots and your hair will never feel "weighed down"). My hair is in considerably better condition now (few fly-away's and little frizz), with a lot more shine and strength. It's so good that I don't know how I lived without it. One of the best things about it? It sells for under $10, so you don't have to break the bank for this!

sprout117
allstar
1 year ago

nexxus heat protexx and tresemme thermal spray are pretty good. John Frieda frizz ease serum is a little more heavy duty, but also does a great job. Good luck!

jessicaviolett
allstar
10 months, 3 weeks ago

I use tresseme, they are so cheap! Now they are even better, they have three different ones for different hair concerns. I use the one that protects from breakage. It smells great too!

magictheatre
insider
8 months ago

I completely agree with John Frieda Frizz Ease Thermal Protection Serum. Its totally works as is very affordable for regular use. Also a little goes a long way.

readingluv_2007
insider
8 months ago

I love the Tresemme Heat Protectant Spray. My hairdresser always reminds me to use a protectant on my hair before styling with heat tools, and I have been guilty of skipping this step. Lately I have been consistently using the Tresemme and my stylist could tell because my ends did not look as damaged. This product is reasonably priced! I am a big believer is using drugstore products.

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend