Home » Community » Message Boards » Total Beauty Member Central » Hair thickening cream RAVE!

Discussion

charliecat31
allstar
1 year ago
Hair thickening cream RAVE!

I just had to contact you and say thank you!  I recently bout the Total Beauty 12 piece sampler you had for sale on HSN.  Included was the Taya Amazon White Clay Hair Thickening Cream.  I just turned 44 and have always had thin hair, but have really noticed an area of thinning hair in the middle of the front of my head.  I've become somewhat self conscious of it, but found ways to strategically style my hair so it isn't too obvious.  But after one use, this styling cream has changed my hair!  It looks and feels fuller and thicker and it's so much easier to hide the area of thinning hair.  If I were to end up disliking all the other samples (which is doubtful), finding this product is well worth the $20.00 I spent for the sampler.  Thank you for your great site and thank you for helping me LOOK younger so that my outward appearance more closely matches how young I feel on the inside!

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

2 Replies

AmandaTB
1 year ago
Re: Hair thickening cream RAVE!

I'm so glad to hear you are pleased with your sampler kit! Thank YOU for your participation in the TotalBeauty community!

charliecat31
allstar
1 year ago
Re: Re: Hair thickening cream RAVE!
AmandaTB posted:

I'm so glad to hear you are pleased with your sampler kit! Thank YOU for your participation in the TotalBeauty community!

Thanks! I love this place :-)

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend