Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Tarte Maracuja Oil

Discussion

CaroleVonAllten
elite
1 year ago
Tarte Maracuja Oil

On Thursday, March 28, 2013, ULTA is selling this expensive oil for $28.00.  It is usually $48.00.  I use this oil on my hair and face.  It comes in a large bottle with a dropper.  The packaging is really attractive...bamboo box, which you could use for something else.  My hair is dry, and my face needs anti-aging products.  This product softens my hair, and makes my face look radiant.

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

1 Reply

lilymarpr
11 months, 4 weeks ago
Re: Tarte Maracuja Oil

Just wnated to add that if you go to tartecosmetics.com, you can get a set for $59.98 and free shipping that has 8 products, including the maracuja oil 1.7 ounce bottle. That comes out to $7.49 each!! great deal. It's in the sale section, don't know if the set stil available. Qvc has the same set, different eye shadow color at a slightly higher price but no free shipping.

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend