Home » Community » Message Boards » Total Beauty Member Central » Any good body exfoliators?

Discussion

Glam101
insider
1 year ago
Any good body exfoliators?

Does anyone have any good body exfoliator they use? All the ones I have tried are either to abraisive, or waxy. Let me know what works for you and your skin type! 

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

7 Replies

GigiSD
elite
1 year ago
Re: Any good body exfoliators?

I like Neutrogena's "Sugar" body scrub. It's not too harsh and has a delightful, citrus scent. Like most Neutrogena products, it exceeds its claims.

CaroleVonAllten
elite
1 year ago

I love Tree Hut exfoliators, especially in Brazil nut. The price is phenomenal for a large jar. I believe it is $5.99 at ULTA. I apply it with a loofah, to get double duty exfoliation. I always scrub gently, since I am actually using 2 exfoliators. This product is also wonderful for hands. You will find that this product leaves your skin smooth, and really ready for moisturizing to absorb well. I am really pleased with how my hands feel soft and silky. It's also good for feet, and the fragrance is very fresh.

Squidney
insider
1 year ago

LUSH's rub rub rub. Its great. The product is salt scrub with a light flora and citrus smell. Looks really course but it was surprisingly soft. It doesn't leave your skin feeling super oily like some sugar scrubs can. Highly recommend it, and if you live close to a LUSH store just ask for a sample cause some of their products can be pricey.

HeathRene
elite
1 year ago
Re: Re: Any good body exfoliators?
Squidney posted:

LUSH's rub rub rub. Its great. The product is salt scrub with a light flora and citrus smell. Looks really course but it was surprisingly soft. It doesn't leave your skin feeling super oily like some sugar scrubs can. Highly recommend it, and if you live close to a LUSH store just ask for a sample cause some of their products can be pricey.

I agree. I love Lush's Rub Rub Rub Shower Scrub! It smells divine and does a great job at exfoliating without being too harsh or drying on your skin. It actually has oils in it that moisturize the skin and leave it feeling smooth and soft without any residue. I also love that it is blue so you can see where you are applying it in the shower.

sprout117
allstar
1 year ago

Try the body shop body sponge (made of recycled bottles) or their exfoliation cloths/gloves a few times a week. These are both better every few days over any scrubs that I've used (though every likes the pampered/spa experience...I have yet to find the perfect scrub. Bliss lemon sage was pretty decent. Just make sure you change these clothes regularly. Lastly, a good gentle exfoliator which smells amazing!! is the Dove Exfoliating beauty bar...waaaaay better than the original. I hope this helps!!

lilywhita
1 year ago

I love Origins Modern Friction for the Body the most. soft and smooth

lilywhita
1 year ago

I love Origins Modern Friction for the Body the most. soft and smooth

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend