Home » Community » Message Boards » Ask a Beauty Blogger » What is the best beauty box subscription in the US right now?

Discussion

sprout117
allstar
1 year ago
What is the best beauty box subscription in the US right now?

As a self-proclaimed beauty junkie, I want to subscribe to a beauty box. I would prefer not to have a biased review to the total beauty box...but which are the best? Birchbox? Glossy box? Top Box? I've read a lot of reviews...but I'm a little confused. I definitely don't want to spend over $15-20/month on this...but I do want something special. More high end items are important to me. How stable are these boxes in terms of quality products every month? Thank you.

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

17 Replies

sprout117
allstar
6 months, 1 week ago
Re: Re: Re: What is the best beauty box subscription in the US right now?
sprout117 posted:

So I'm more of a skincare/make up person over nail polishes and other beauty items...have you heard of gloss box? I think that one is great because of the "high end" name, but its pricey. How do you feel about beauty box 5 (It has very extreme hit and miss reviews, but no one subscribes to as many as you do, so you probably have a great reading). What's glammy bag? Just wondering ...and thanks for the long answer, I appreciated it.

Thank you...never heard of test tube. I think I'll take a look and see what's it about.

natalia_bianca_jorge
6 months ago
Re: Re: Re: What is the best beauty box subscription in the US right now?
sprout117 posted:

So I'm more of a skincare/make up person over nail polishes and other beauty items...have you heard of gloss box? I think that one is great because of the "high end" name, but its pricey. How do you feel about beauty box 5 (It has very extreme hit and miss reviews, but no one subscribes to as many as you do, so you probably have a great reading). What's glammy bag? Just wondering ...and thanks for the long answer, I appreciated it.

Im not happy with ipsy. So im trying this newone i heard about. Www.lunaforyou.com

heusser87
insider
6 months ago
Re: Re: Re: Re: What is the best beauty box subscription in the US right now?
natalia_bianca_jorge posted:

Im not happy with ipsy. So im trying this newone i heard about. Www.lunaforyou.com

Another thing about the glambag that made me switch is the shipping! It seems to get slower and slower, on top of the duplicate products, it was worth a switch. I'll check out the place you recommended too

chase_mercer
5 months, 2 weeks ago
Re: What is the best beauty box subscription in the US right now?

I think the best beauty box for men has to be the Ashton Kutcher box. For women the Fab Fit Fun box is pretty awesome. I found some pretty good reviews on http://bestbeautybox.com of all the different subscriptions.

sprout117
allstar
2 weeks ago
Re: Re: What is the best beauty box subscription in the US right now?
aBlondeBabe posted:

I noticed no one mentioned elf's beauty bundle.. I am subscribed to Ipsy's Glam Bag & elfs beauty bundle... I LOVE them both. Ipsy, because I'm able to try full size products (and get a cute new make up bag each month) for $10.. The Beauty bundle is AMAZING! you get it every 2 months, its $19.99 for each box (so its basically $10 a month) and they send you a huge box with 11-12 FULL size products (I've received a different eye shadow pallet in each box as well). if I had to choose only one, I'd go with the beauty bundle 100%. I made "vine" videos for all of the beauty boxes Ive received. They're on my blog ( I don't know if your allowed to share a link to your blog on here) but if you go on vine, my user name is @aBlondeBabe, if you're interested in seeing the beauty bundles, glam bags, and i was subscribed to Julep for a couple months (wasn't a fan. its to expensive) Id rather stick with the beauty bundle. hope this helps! Heather Lynn :-)

Thank you - will definitely look into those, they sound right up my alley. Glamour magazine recently recommended the following: glossybox (I see reviews above), goodebox (never heard of it, and beauty army (heard of it). Any reviews on these ?

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend