Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » What balm do you use?

Discussion

krissy_alston
insider
1 year, 1 month ago
What balm do you use?

I use EOS. best thing ever I must say.within 5 mins your lips will be baby smooth. Also last up to 5 months or longer.every thing is wonderful. Also fun to  mix and match. fun to roll around also

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

11 Replies

GigiSD
elite
1 year, 1 month ago
Re: What balm do you use?

I like EOS as well, but right now I'm "hooked" on balms from C. O. Bigelow, available online.

Glam101
insider
1 year ago

I also love EOS. But now, I am hooked on niveas lip butters, (esspecially carmel cream kiss), as well as The Body Shops pink grapefruit lip butter. Its super moisturizing and both of these I mentioned smell amaizing.

sprout117
allstar
1 year ago

I also love EOS, but right now Carmex has taken over...That and rosebud lip salve.

cyndi_albritton_hall
insider
1 year ago

I am currently using Nivea Caramle Cream Kiss lip butter. It seems to last longer than other types of balms so you don't have to reapply so much.

hiddenexpose
allstar
1 year ago

Hi there! I use Aquaphor Lip Repair, it's fragrance-free and it has antioxidants, an anti-irritant, and a cell-communicating ingredient to help repair and protect the lips :)

krissy_alston
insider
1 year ago

thanks for the replies

Wowfactor
1 year ago

All my drs have recommended, works great... even on my friend who was going through chemo... Aquaphor. Also any of the OraLabs lip products are great, great price point too.

BeverlyJean
insider
11 months, 2 weeks ago

I recently tried Palladio herbal tinted lip balm in Bronzy Pink purchased from Sally's Beauty Supply. Just a touch of color and not too greasy. A nice change from my regular lip gloss.

hamolla
allstar
3 weeks, 1 day ago

I use one from Burt's Bees which I received as part of the Fall Grab Bag offer.

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend