Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Merle Norman Gift With Purchase Spring Collection 2013

Discussion

capecorona
allstar
1 year, 1 month ago
Merle Norman Gift With Purchase Spring Collection 2013

The Merle Norman Gift with purchase is out now and it is a great gift.  I love Merle Norman.  Made in the USA.  Being such a patriotic person I love them.  Anyhow on with the show.

Makeup, stripes and everything nice!  Enjoy trial-sized beauty favorites in a right-on-trend cosmetic bag:

Lasting Cheekcolor in Shell Peach for a springtime glow

Foundation primer (I love foundation primer).

Lash Lift Waterproof Mascara in Deep Ebony for beautiful lashes rain or shine.

Dual Action Concealer in Medium Light Neutral for concealing with skin care benefits.

There is a great coral striped bag that goes with it.   Very pretty and colorful.

Free with purchase of two Merle Norman products.

I found Merele Norman when visiting my daughter in North Carolina.  If you like good cosmetic products it is a great place to go.  They are studios and run by the owners.  Much better than going to department stores.  They give you facials etc.  Makeovers when you walk in and samples of lipstick too.

I love how they present their products each spring.  They come out with limited edition products for each season.  They usually have two sets of eyeshadows.  

Check my information on the products in other posts

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

1 Reply

GigiSD
elite
1 year, 1 month ago
Re: Merle Norman Gift With Purchase Spring Collection 2013

This information is much appreciated! I love gifts with purchase, especially when I am spending a fair amount of money.

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend