Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Win a La Roche-Posay 5-Day Acne Trial Kit

Discussion

MaryTB
COMMUNITY MANAGER
1 year, 1 month ago
Win a La Roche-Posay 5-Day Acne Trial Kit

Fed up with problem skin? Be CLEAR with La Roche-Posay!

We're giving 100 lucky winners a Let Me Be Clear Dermatological 5-Day Acne Trial Kit! Each kit contains a 5-day supply of La Roche-Posay Effaclar Purifying Foaming Gel and Effaclar Duo.

Want a chance to win? Just fill out this form. Then, share how you plan to Be CLEAR in 2013 in the comments section below! Enter by 12 p.m. PST on Monday, March 11, 2013. 100 winners will be selected and notified via email after 3/12/13.

The Be CLEAR Movement has been created by La Roche-Posay to inspire people to make CLEAR and simple commitments for themselves in the year ahead ... and to do it with CLEAR skin. Visit La Roche-Posay on Facebook today to learn how you could win $5,000 in the CLEAR COMMITMENTS Contest!

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

8 Replies

lauraZun
insider
1 year, 1 month ago
Re: Re: Win a La Roche-Posay 5-Day Acne Trial Kit
yestfl posted:

My plan to be clear is give up soft drinks and drink more water for better skin. Also wash face every night and go makeup free as much as possible.

I currently use the effaclar duo, it keeps my pores clean!

steadyeddie925
allstar
1 year, 1 month ago
Re: Win a La Roche-Posay 5-Day Acne Trial Kit

I wash my face when I wake up and before bed to keep my skin clear.

yestfl
elite
1 year, 1 month ago

My plan to be clear is give up soft drinks and drink more water for better skin. Also wash face every night and go makeup free as much as possible.

TBjunkie
elite
1 year, 1 month ago

I plan to cut back on sweets to try and clear up my skin.

engineergirl123
insider
1 year, 1 month ago

Wash face with better face washes!

finklette
1 year, 1 month ago

My plan to Be Clear is to drink more water and alway wash my face before bed.

MaryTB
COMMUNITY MANAGER
1 year, 1 month ago

UPDATE -- CONTEST EXTENSION: This contest will now be open until March 18. Enter by 12 p.m. PST on Monday, March 18, 2013 for a chance to win. Winners will be selected and notified via email on or after 3/18/13. Thanks!

CARRIEROMAN
1 year, 1 month ago

I WANT/NEED TO DRINK MORE FLUIDS!! NOT THE SODAS I AM CURRENTLY DRINKING!! WATER, AGUA, WATER, AGUA, ETC LOL!

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend