Home » Community » Message Boards » Total Beauty Member Central » Issue writing a review?

Discussion

Bon_Bon
elite
1 year, 1 month ago
Issue writing a review?

I've been trying to write a review for Vaseline Spray and Go Moisturizer, however I search for it, and find exactly what I'm looking for... but I click on it and I'm taken to a search page again.  How do I get around this??

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

5 Replies

KimTB
1 year, 1 month ago
Re: Issue writing a review?

Hi Bon_Bon! Sorry you're having trouble leaving a review. I am going to let someone know about this so it can be fixed. For now, can you let me know what Internet browser you're using? This will help in fixing the problem. Thanks!

Bon_Bon
elite
1 year, 1 month ago
Re: Re: Issue writing a review?
KimTB posted:

Hi Bon_Bon! Sorry you're having trouble leaving a review. I am going to let someone know about this so it can be fixed. For now, can you let me know what Internet browser you're using? This will help in fixing the problem. Thanks!

I am using Fire Fox, thank you!

Bon_Bon
elite
1 year, 1 month ago
KimTB posted:

Now I can't find the product at all :(. I feel terrible I'm suppose to have reviewed it last week but I've been having a lot of issues trying to post one and now I can't find the product :(.

MaryTB
COMMUNITY MANAGER
1 year, 1 month ago
Re: Issue writing a review?

Hi Bon_Bon! Here is a link to 3 variations of the Spray and Go moisturizer. Please let me know if the one you are looking for isn't listed here, or if you have trouble clicking through the review page. Thanks! http://www.totalbeauty.com/reviews/brands/vaseline?kw=moisturizer

Bon_Bon
elite
1 year, 1 month ago
MaryTB posted:

Hi Bon_Bon! Here is a link to 3 variations of the Spray and Go moisturizer. Please let me know if the one you are looking for isn't listed here, or if you have trouble clicking through the review page. Thanks! http://www.totalbeauty.com/reviews/brands/vaseline?kw=moisturizer

Hi again! I was able to post a review on the product thank you so much for your help!

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend