Home » Community » Message Boards » Everything Makeup » Clinique gift belk

Discussion

capecorona
allstar
1 year, 2 months ago
Clinique gift belk

Time for a Clinique gift at Belk.  Not sure of the end date but they have all of their great product samples in it.

One thing about Clinique is that they have come such a long way.  People still believe that it is a product for teens or really young adults.  No more.  They have some of the best anti aging products if you ask me.

Funny thing though, I have never liked their basic moisturizer.  And it is a top seller.  But so many of their other products are excellent.  And of course Witt he top makeup products you need such a small amount so in the long ruin you are getting a better product and it lasts forever.

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

1 Reply

jenn8779
allstar
1 year ago
Re: Clinique gift belk

I gave up caring about Clinique GWP's because they just keep putting the same old, same old in ALL their gifts, no matter what dept store is in gift. I mean, how many tubes of DDML, 7 day scrub cream and Bamboo Pink lipstick does one person need?!! LOL Clinique makes some decent products but the GWP's don't draw me to buy.

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend