Home » Community » Message Boards » Total Beauty Member Central » February Total Beauty Collection

Discussion

CaroleVonAllten
elite
1 year, 2 months ago
February Total Beauty Collection

Is the Sole Society gift card good for  one's first purchase again?  If it is, I really think you need to mention that because I am a customer and bought the collection because of the great deal of $20 off at Sole Society.  I was greatly disappointed when I found out it was for first-time customers.  Carole

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

2 Replies

MaryTB
COMMUNITY MANAGER
1 year, 2 months ago
Re: February Total Beauty Collection

Hi Carole -- so sorry for any confusion. All Sole Society bonuses are good for first time shoppers only. I'll pass your feedback along to the team to see if they can make that more clear. Thanks!

CaroleVonAllten
elite
1 year, 2 months ago
Re: Re: February Total Beauty Collection
MaryTB posted:

Hi Carole -- so sorry for any confusion. All Sole Society bonuses are good for first time shoppers only. I'll pass your feedback along to the team to see if they can make that more clear. Thanks!

Thanks, Mary. That's too bad because I shop there a lot. Carole

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend