Home » Community » Message Boards » Total Beauty Member Central » Elite and All-Star Prize Winners -- November, December and January!

Discussion

MaryTB
COMMUNITY MANAGER
1 year, 2 months ago
Elite and All-Star Prize Winners -- November, December and January!

Did you know that the more points you earn, the more perks you get here in the Total Beauty Community?

Once a month, we'll do two drawings for great prizes. One will be selected from our All-star/Elite member pool, and one will be selected from our Elites only pool. The more points you earn, the closer you get to winning a great prize!

Click here for the full details on earning points. You earn points for everyday things like logging in, writing reviews, and commenting on videos and blogs... and you also earn extra points for things like uploading photos or videos, inviting friends to join the community and getting other users to rate your content. The more you do, the more you earn! You will earn an all-star badge once you hit 10,000 points... and once you pass 50,000 points you'll have an elite badge.

November prizes are all about hair!

Our ELITE winner for November is ERICAF123. Congrats! You've won a shampoo and conditioner set from Bangstyle.

Our ALL-STAR winner for November is DarkAngel81. Congrats! You've won a finishing creme from Pantene Beautiful Lengths.

December prizes are nail-tastic!

Our ELITE winner for December is Nicole2814. Congrats! You've won two Frou Frou 3D nail art kits from Nail Rock.

Our ALL-STAR winner for December is italiaca. Congrats! You've won three bottles of nail lacquer with hardeners from China Glaze.

January prizes are made up of great makeup!
Our ELITE winner for January is LittleBunny. Congrats! You've won four great products from it Cosmetics by Jamie Kern.

Our ALL-STAR winner for January is only1kimmied. Congrats! You've won an Uptown Girl lip gloss 6-pack from Sephora.

Congrats to this month's winners! Check your inbox for a message from me on how to claim your prize.

Stay active in the community to keep earning points... you could be our next winner!

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

3 Replies

EricaF123
elite
1 year, 2 months ago
Re: Elite and All-Star Prize Winners -- November, December and January!

Thank you very much! Happy!

LittleBunny
elite
1 year, 2 months ago

Yay! I'm so excited for my prize! Thank you!!!

yestfl
elite
1 year, 1 month ago

Lucky girls, congrats!

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend