Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Enter to win a Kiss My Face moisturizer and kiss dry skin goodbye!

Discussion

MaryTB
COMMUNITY MANAGER
1 year, 2 months ago
Enter to win a Kiss My Face moisturizer and kiss dry skin goodbye!

Winter air have your skin feeling dry? Want to stick to a natural and organic beauty routine? We have you covered with the latest moisturizer from Kiss My Face. We're giving 5 lucky readers a free sample to try at home!

Nourish naturally with the antioxidant rich formulas that help work to improve elasticity and even skin tone. Keep your skin feeling luxurious and supple thanks to shea butter, sunflower oil and Vitamin E. An exclusive blend of botanicals, these offerings are the perfect skin treat to indulge yourself!

Want a chance to win? Just fill out this form. Then, share your winter skincare tips in the comments below.

Enter by 12 p.m. PST on Monday, 2/4/13. We'll select 5 winners and notify them by email later that day. US only. 18+.

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

24 Replies

maria_reaser
1 year, 2 months ago
Re: Enter to win a Kiss My Face moisturizer and kiss dry skin goodbye!

Moisturize right after a shower.

finklette
1 year, 2 months ago

I use Olay Body Wash when I shower then I use lots of moisturizers.

23Amber
insider
1 year, 2 months ago

Eat the good oils, like EVOO, daily it works for me and of course like everyone else moisturize, moisturize, moisturize.

ladyboarder9669
elite
1 year, 2 months ago

A heavy night cream and serum and apply right after washing!

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend