Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Enter to win a Kiss My Face moisturizer and kiss dry skin goodbye!

Discussion

MaryTB
COMMUNITY MANAGER
1 year, 2 months ago
Enter to win a Kiss My Face moisturizer and kiss dry skin goodbye!

Winter air have your skin feeling dry? Want to stick to a natural and organic beauty routine? We have you covered with the latest moisturizer from Kiss My Face. We're giving 5 lucky readers a free sample to try at home!

Nourish naturally with the antioxidant rich formulas that help work to improve elasticity and even skin tone. Keep your skin feeling luxurious and supple thanks to shea butter, sunflower oil and Vitamin E. An exclusive blend of botanicals, these offerings are the perfect skin treat to indulge yourself!

Want a chance to win? Just fill out this form. Then, share your winter skincare tips in the comments below.

Enter by 12 p.m. PST on Monday, 2/4/13. We'll select 5 winners and notify them by email later that day. US only. 18+.

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

24 Replies

missjodipeters
1 year, 2 months ago
Re: Enter to win a Kiss My Face moisturizer and kiss dry skin goodbye!

Pay attention to all of your skin from head to toe. Use petroleum jelly on cracked heels. Use lip balm on lips. Use moisturized daily on legs, ankles, and feet. Use hand cream daily. You should moisturize your body daily. I think people do not realize the importants of skin care until they are hit with a skin problem. So treat your skin well.

carolnaes
1 year, 2 months ago
Enter to win a Kiss My Face moisturizer and kiss dry skin goodbye!

Get lots of rest, drink plenty of water and most importantly use lots of moisturizers to keep your skin looking and feeling soft even in the coldest temperatures!

jenn8779
allstar
1 year, 2 months ago

I love Kiss My Face products. I may just have to go out and find this new moisturizer and not wait to see if I win a sample! My skin is combination and right now its dry like I live in Siberia. I use rosewater as a toner, all year, but in the winter I switch to one with glycerin in it. I keep a spray bottle of it in my bag and spritz whenever I am feeling really dry or irritated. Rosewater is excellent for soothing red, irritated skin. It also keeps your face makeup looking fresh and not flaky, cakey or dry.

sally_stanbrough
1 year, 2 months ago

I am constantly putting on lotion and lip balm!! Don't leave the house without either one!!

nicki_ibrahim
1 year, 2 months ago

Drink plenty of water and moisturize everyday, even when feeling lazy or tired!

TooFab
1 year, 2 months ago

It's always a GREAT idea to use chap stick for lips, a oil based body moisturizer (know the good oils from the bad, first), drink plenty of water and it's a good idea to buy a humidifying system good to put moisture back into the air. A humidifying system can help your skin remain supple instead of cracked and dry.

janet_carrillo
1 year, 2 months ago

Hydrate your skin, your hair, and most importantly your body

Waldenpond
1 year, 2 months ago

i drink lots of water and wear a good moisturiezer like kiss my face

Nathso
insider
1 year, 2 months ago

I moisturize head to toe in winter, I love a rich cream or lotion for winter. I always have a lip and hand cream in my purse or car. I exfoliate also for skin to absorb the moisturizer better.

nikki_shaffer
1 year, 2 months ago

Stay hydrated, use a good moisturizer with spf and exercise.

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend