Home » Community » Message Boards » Total Beauty Member Central » elite and all-star prizes???

Discussion

TBjunkie
elite
1 year, 2 months ago
elite and all-star prizes???

MaryTB, I've noticed there hasn't been any elite and all-star prizes for many months. Is totalbeauty still doing this prize drawing?

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

5 Replies

volta
elite
1 year, 2 months ago
Re: elite and all-star prizes???

It seems like there are more general giveaways on facebook. That's too bad because it kind of leaves out a lot of the people who actually contribute to this website.

LittleBunny
elite
1 year, 2 months ago

Thanks for bringing that up! I was wondering about that too, actually.

MaryTB
COMMUNITY MANAGER
1 year, 2 months ago

Hi ladies- You're right, we've been doing most of our giveaways/prizes over on our Facebook page. I am sorry you haven't seen monthly giveaways here for the past few months -- I will get caught up this week with randomly selected community winners. Sound good? Thanks!

TBjunkie
elite
1 year, 2 months ago
Re: Re: elite and all-star prizes???
MaryTB posted:

Hi ladies- You're right, we've been doing most of our giveaways/prizes over on our Facebook page. I am sorry you haven't seen monthly giveaways here for the past few months -- I will get caught up this week with randomly selected community winners. Sound good? Thanks!

Awesome! I've had my fingers crossed since it was announced there would be drawings for elite and all star community members. Thank you for replying MaryTB.

douglie
1 year, 2 months ago

I can't wait to be in this group.

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend