Home » Community » Message Boards » Skin Central » Using body lotion everyday...

Discussion

PrincessBear3
insider
1 year, 2 months ago
Using body lotion everyday...

Is using a body lotion/cream/butter everyday bad for your skin at all? I can't see why it would be if you use it once everyday. But I was just curious. I googled it earlier and thought I should ask you all :)

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

7 Replies

GigiSD
elite
1 year, 1 month ago
Re: Using body lotion everyday...

Caring for your precious skin is a WONDERFUL thing, especially using a body lotion daily (good for you for being in the habit!). I would simply vary the strength needed depending on the seasons and on the conditions to which you expose your skin.

jenn8779
allstar
1 year, 1 month ago

I would think it depends on your skin but I can't see why using it every day would be bad for the skin.

Glam101
insider
1 year ago

I would not think so. I mean, toning and moisturizing helps inforce your natural skins barrier, and helps it maintain its healthy pH for your particular skin type.

PrincessBear3
insider
1 year ago
Re: Re: Using body lotion everyday...
GigiSD posted:

Caring for your precious skin is a WONDERFUL thing, especially using a body lotion daily (good for you for being in the habit!). I would simply vary the strength needed depending on the seasons and on the conditions to which you expose your skin.

Thank you!

PrincessBear3
insider
1 year ago
jenn8779 posted:

I would think it depends on your skin but I can't see why using it every day would be bad for the skin.

Thank you for the reply!

PrincessBear3
insider
1 year ago
Glam101 posted:

I would not think so. I mean, toning and moisturizing helps inforce your natural skins barrier, and helps it maintain its healthy pH for your particular skin type.

Thanks! :)

Nashwille
11 months, 3 weeks ago
GigiSD posted:

Using Body lotion is must to protect your skin as well as to restore moisture. It keeps you hydrated, healthy and glowing.

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend