Home » Community » Message Boards » Skin Central » What about Meaningful Beauty skincare by Cindy Crawford?

Discussion

pomomakeup
1 year, 2 months ago
What about Meaningful Beauty skincare by Cindy Crawford?

I have been wanting to try these products since they first came out but havent yet done so. I looked online to find the site to order, because i forgot, and to my surprise I see A LOT of complaints mostly about the company Guthey Renker and the horrible customer service. Complaints say they keep charging you even if you return the products and cancel your account and are horrible on the phone. Also they double charge you even if you get a 3 month supply. Now I am just really nervous about trying this product. Has anyone here tried the product or any products that use Guthey Renker and if so what was your experience?

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

4 Replies

MakeUpChick70
11 months, 1 week ago
Re: What about Meaningful Beauty skincare by Cindy Crawford?

I tried that too but it was just a waste...I wish I had posted a question before purchasing but I'm impulsive & buy things that way (BAD idea) but was up late one night & I couldn't help resist and purchase it since I am the same age as Cindy Crawford but I HAVE read literally thousands of comments that she does get botox & collagen injection's so she is really promoting a product that probably does help your skin look so great if you can afford the other skin procedure's like she can afford... It's a waste of money but you can try it.. Everyone is different

ZaraBear
1 year ago

I've tried the product line, it's not horrible but I feel that it made my skin break out a bit. Doesn't feel very 'natural' or high quality so I think it irritated my skin. I tried it for a couple weeks and stopped using it.

EricaF123
elite
1 year, 2 months ago

Yes you can see the reviews here on TB when you type in "Meaningful Beauty" and gather your thoughts on purchasing it once you've viewed them.

dcspak
11 months, 1 week ago

I think is is not horrible if you take from very authentic person

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend