Home » Community » Message Boards » Ask an Expert » investing in a good curly hair product

Discussion

kiraxoxo
1 year, 2 months ago
investing in a good curly hair product

I have been looking into investing in a good quality styling product for curly hair. I have fine hair and gets frizzy easily. I am looking into fighting frizz while defining my curls. I don't want something that is going to dry out my hair. Got any ideas? 

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

5 Replies

LittleBunny
elite
1 year, 2 months ago
Re: investing in a good curly hair product

Get a leave in with moisturizers. I like Garnier Fructis.

CaroleVonAllten
elite
1 year, 2 months ago

Carol's Daughter has an excellent line of products for curly hair. Their main focus is controlling frizz and maintaining beautiful curls. The products really moisturize dry hair, leaving your curls bouncy and shiny. Go to their website and see all of the products, then come back to Total Beauty for reviews to help you make your decision. Good luck, and I hope this helps. Carole

EricaF123
elite
1 year, 2 months ago

It's A 10 Miracle Leave-In Product is a wonderful. You can check out the reviews and see what you think before you buy. Good luck!

Sari
allstar
1 year, 2 months ago

A little coconut oil will help tame your frizzies, don't over do it or it will be greasy. Devacurl is an excellent brand for curls. You might like B'Leave-In and the Ultra Defining gel.

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend