Home » Community » Message Boards » Ask a Beauty Blogger » Men's Skin care Products

Discussion

Sari
allstar
1 year, 3 months ago
Men's Skin care Products

Lately, I find that most skin care items targeting women have too much fragrance which irritates my skin. I ended up purchasing Jack Black products because when I've borrowed the bf's, my skin has not had a bad reaction to it.  Are men's skin care products ok to use on women's skin? 

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

3 Replies

GigiSD
elite
1 year, 1 month ago
Re: Men's Skin care Products

Wonderful question! I lend my cleansers and moisturizers to my husband, so why shouldn't it work the other way around? The best way to be sure is to read the ingredients. Unsure of any? Look them up to make sure they won't irritate you.

hiddenexpose
allstar
1 year, 1 month ago

Never, ever use products on your face that contain fragrance. Even if it has the world's greatest miracle ingredients, fragrance will not only render the "good" ingredients ineffective but irritate the skin making it worse. For best results, always check the ingredients. If they are not listed you could always contact the company directly or search online.

Sari
allstar
11 months ago

I've been using the Jack Black line for about six months and noticed that my skin is not itchy and not breaking out. The previous moisturizer did leave my skin feeling smooth but it made my skin itch.

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend