Home » Community » Message Boards » Total Beauty Member Central » Charging for Best Of 's PDF's

Discussion

1Poppy1
1 year, 3 months ago
Charging for Best Of 's PDF's

I think it's ridiculous that Total Beauty is now charging to download "Best Of 's" and different things when your a member.  I'm outta here!

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

3 Replies

LittleBunny
elite
1 year, 3 months ago
Re: Charging for Best Of 's PDF's

I love this site but I agree with you. Charging for that is not cool!

jenn8779
allstar
1 year, 3 months ago
Re: Re: Charging for Best Of 's PDF's
MaryTB posted:

Thanks for the feedback, ladies! We're constantly striving to make Total Beauty better for you. That's why we're launching a brand new web store this month, part of which will include new and improved buying guides for a fee. The option to purchase is totally yours, and we'll continue to offer tons of great FREE content if you don't want to pay. Thanks, and stay tuned for more updates!

OKay, so this site is going to start charging? Uh, not liking that at all! I have already begun to visit other review sites more frequently than this one and this will definitely drive me to use them before I check into this site. At least I know beforehand. Its bad enough that products are added much later to this site than to any other I view and now they're charging us for buying guides? LOL Good way to hammer the nail into the coffin...sigh.

MaryTB
COMMUNITY MANAGER
1 year, 3 months ago
Re: Charging for Best Of 's PDF's

Thanks for the feedback, ladies! We're constantly striving to make Total Beauty better for you. That's why we're launching a brand new web store this month, part of which will include new and improved buying guides for a fee. The option to purchase is totally yours, and we'll continue to offer tons of great FREE content if you don't want to pay. Thanks, and stay tuned for more updates!

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend