Home » Community » Message Boards » Total Beauty Member Central » Log In Problems

Discussion

MissXu
elite
1 year, 3 months ago

I still seem to be having log in problems from time to time. I'm using Chrome on a Macbook Pro. 

It usually takes three or more refreshes in order to get the log in page to load and then sometimes that doesn't even work. 

Can you guys look into the log in page and see if this can be fixed? 

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

4 Replies

MissXu
elite
1 year, 3 months ago
Re: Log In Problems

Same thing happened today. I have pictures of what happens but I don't think I can upload pictures to discussions.

rayshaviolet
allstar
1 year, 3 months ago

this happens to me every day i try to sign in as well. it takes so long and is terrible. you have to reload and most of the time it gets the html site as well as it tells you, you cant sign in because your email isn't valid. drives me mad!

MaryTB
COMMUNITY MANAGER
1 year, 3 months ago

Hi guys -- so sorry you're having trouble! Can you please send a screenshot and a brief description of the problem you are having to mdolan@totalbeauty.com. Please also include what browser you're using. I can then forward that over to our support team for help. Thanks!

MissXu
elite
1 year, 2 months ago
Re: Re: Log In Problems
rayshaviolet posted:

this happens to me every day i try to sign in as well. it takes so long and is terrible. you have to reload and most of the time it gets the html site as well as it tells you, you cant sign in because your email isn't valid. drives me mad!

I really thought I was the only one. I was able to log in just fine today though! :)

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend