Home » Community » Message Boards » Ask an Expert » Reasonably Priced Good Organic Facial Scrub

Discussion

Sari
allstar
1 year, 3 months ago
Reasonably Priced Good Organic Facial Scrub

Any ideas for a reasonably priced natural/organic facial scrub? My nose area is experiencing flaking and it is becoming more noticeable under my make-up.

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

3 Replies

LittleBunny
elite
1 year, 3 months ago
Re: Reasonably Priced Good Organic Facial Scrub

I would recommend the tea tree scrub that you can find at swansonvitamins.com

CaroleVonAllten
elite
1 year, 2 months ago
Re: Re: Reasonably Priced Good Organic Facial Scrub
LittleBunny posted:

I would recommend the tea tree scrub that you can find at swansonvitamins.com

I recommend Organic Almond Oatmeal Facial Scrub by Brittanie's Thyme Organic Integrity. It is a women-owned certified organic company based in Cedar Springs, MI. They are dedicated to manufacturing organic personal care that is safe, yet affordable. I suggest you go to their website at www.brittaniesthyme.com to find locations or how to order. This product is only $10, and I use it and give it 5 stars.

Lttlebeautyblog
insider
1 year, 2 months ago
Re: Reasonably Priced Good Organic Facial Scrub

Make a paste with sugar and lemon juice. Massage it into your skin, rinse with warm water. Enjoy your amazingly soft, flake free skin :)

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend