Home » Community » Message Boards » Can't find a Product? » New Product launch in US of Lise Watier cosmetic and skincare line from Canada

Discussion

mum21
allstar
1 year, 3 months ago
New Product launch in US of Lise Watier cosmetic and skincare line from Canada

A Canadian here who loves the site, just disappointed I cant take part in some things however....I have seen a few products from Lise Watier on this site but as it is a Canadian company they were limited.  The company has recently began selling in the US and I would like to see products added as it is an excellent company with many high quality, interesting and unique products as well as seasonal collections. Is it possible to look into this line and how would I be able to offer a review, I think it must be on the site first so would I be able to notify TB somehow?  Thanks,

Kathy

kathysmithwoodcock@yahoo.ca

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

5 Replies

mum21
allstar
1 year, 3 months ago
Re: Re: New Product launch in US of Lise Watier cosmetic and skincare line from Canada
Shira_TB posted:

Hi Kathy, I will begin to add the Lise Waiter products to our data base today. In the mean time, if there is a specific product/products you would like to review now, please let me know and I will add it right away. Thanks!

Hi, Thanks for getting back to me, I see a lot of products being added so I will gradually review as I have used a lot. Some of the items posted are from collectionc and are not available anymore. Sometimes after a collection is out of the stores it will show up on their website for sale. Do you want me to note if I review what season/year the item is from or that it was Limited Edition and likely no longer available? Is it available in stores in US or just website, do you know? Also I wrote a review for the balm rockstar palette and it wouldnt process. There are other products from that line which are not noted and some which have been discontinued/replaced. For example the brushes have all changed and I recently purchased also Nude Tude shadow palette, Balm Girls lipsticks, Meet Matte palette I couldnt find. Thanks

Shira_TB
insider
1 year, 3 months ago
Re: New Product launch in US of Lise Watier cosmetic and skincare line from Canada

Hi Kathy, I will begin to add the Lise Waiter products to our data base today. In the mean time, if there is a specific product/products you would like to review now, please let me know and I will add it right away. Thanks!

Shira_TB
insider
1 year, 3 months ago
Re: Re: Re: New Product launch in US of Lise Watier cosmetic and skincare line from Canada
mum21 posted:

Hi, Thanks for getting back to me, I see a lot of products being added so I will gradually review as I have used a lot. Some of the items posted are from collectionc and are not available anymore. Sometimes after a collection is out of the stores it will show up on their website for sale. Do you want me to note if I review what season/year the item is from or that it was Limited Edition and likely no longer available? Is it available in stores in US or just website, do you know? Also I wrote a review for the balm rockstar palette and it wouldnt process. There are other products from that line which are not noted and some which have been discontinued/replaced. For example the brushes have all changed and I recently purchased also Nude Tude shadow palette, Balm Girls lipsticks, Meet Matte palette I couldnt find. Thanks

Hi Kathy, I have put in all the products that I have seen on the website. Any of the products listed are based on their availability on the website. I have not been able to find the Nude tude shadow palette, blam girl lipsticks and meet matte palette available so I have not uploaded it, but I will continue to look for it to see if it becomes available. If you see a product that is discontinued please feel free to say so in your review or on the message board, or email me directly at intern2@totalbeauty.com. Please let me know if there is anything else I can help with. Thank you so much!

mum21
allstar
1 year, 3 months ago
Re: Re: Re: Re: New Product launch in US of Lise Watier cosmetic and skincare line from Canada
Shira_TB posted:

Hi Kathy, I have put in all the products that I have seen on the website. Any of the products listed are based on their availability on the website. I have not been able to find the Nude tude shadow palette, blam girl lipsticks and meet matte palette available so I have not uploaded it, but I will continue to look for it to see if it becomes available. If you see a product that is discontinued please feel free to say so in your review or on the message board, or email me directly at intern2@totalbeauty.com. Please let me know if there is anything else I can help with. Thank you so much!

Hi, Yhe website that carries this line is www.thebalm.com and the items are there. Thanks, Kathy

Shira_TB
insider
1 year, 3 months ago
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: New Product launch in US of Lise Watier cosmetic and skincare line from Canada
mum21 posted:

Hi, Yhe website that carries this line is www.thebalm.com and the items are there. Thanks, Kathy

Hi Kathy, Here is the product link to the The Balm lipsticks. Please let me know if I can help with anything else. Thanks! http://www.totalbeauty.com/reviews/product/6547642/the-balm-the-balm-girls-lipstick

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend