Home » Community » Message Boards » Everything Else » Too many posts

Discussion

toddfan
allstar
1 year, 3 months ago
Too many posts

It seems like some people just post to get points.  It doesn't matter what it's about. Ant way of filtering  this to legit issues?

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

4 Replies

jenn8779
allstar
1 year ago
Re: Too many posts

Unfortunately, since it takes so long, and sometimes never, to get products added to this site for us to review them, yes, many folks are posting just to get points.

hamolla
allstar
7 months, 1 week ago
Re: Re: Too many posts
jenn8779 posted:

Unfortunately, since it takes so long, and sometimes never, to get products added to this site for us to review them, yes, many folks are posting just to get points.

That is true cuse otherwise we have dead activity, nothing to comment on. I joined few days ago and made reviews for products I have been using but there are other products which I love and use but they are not added on the site. Now I am left with replying to posts and blogs so to get the points lol. There is no other way.

hamolla
allstar
7 months, 1 week ago
Re: Too many posts

I do not see a way to filter it cuse what criteria would be used, it iis only if people speak about airplanes, for example :)) But vague, short answers... Well, some people are not talkative ll!

heusser87
insider
6 months, 1 week ago
Re: Re: Too many posts
hamolla posted:

I do not see a way to filter it cuse what criteria would be used, it iis only if people speak about airplanes, for example :)) But vague, short answers... Well, some people are not talkative ll!

i don't think these message boards are at all very active. Just my opinion, but it seems other forums/message boards have a lot more conversation going on!

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend