Home » Community » Message Boards » Ask a Beauty Blogger » REVIEW submissions

Discussion

zuzu.wilson
1 year, 4 months ago
REVIEW submissions

as a newbie, can someone please tell where/how/link to create a review?  I recently finished testing a product and would like to do so.  THANKS love reading your posts!

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

2 Replies

AmandaTB
1 year, 4 months ago
Re: REVIEW submissions

Hi zuzu.wilson and welcome to TotalBeauty! You can search for a product and write a review by selecting the "review" tab on the banner at the top of the page or If you know the name of the product you're wishing to review, you can simply enter it into the search box located at the top right of the home page. At the bottom of the comments on each product page is a text box waiting for you to enter your review! Hope this helps!

zuzu.wilson
1 year, 3 months ago
Re: Re: REVIEW submissions
AmandaTB posted:

Hi zuzu.wilson and welcome to TotalBeauty! You can search for a product and write a review by selecting the "review" tab on the banner at the top of the page or If you know the name of the product you're wishing to review, you can simply enter it into the search box located at the top right of the home page. At the bottom of the comments on each product page is a text box waiting for you to enter your review! Hope this helps!

Amanda - thanks so much! Your info was spot on! I knew it would be easy and right in front of my face! I just couldn't see the forest for the trees!! Take care! Robin :-)

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend