Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Win a HairFree Brush set! These brushes are AMAZING!!!

Discussion

ladyboarder9669
elite
1 year, 4 months ago
Win a HairFree Brush set! These brushes are AMAZING!!!

Enter here: http://mystylespot.blogspot.com/2012/12/hairfree-brush-review-giveaway.html

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

7 Replies

Luvsmymom
1 year, 4 months ago
Re: Win a HairFree Brush set! These brushes are AMAZING!!!

These are just what I have been Longing for. This hair of mine is driving me Crazy. Dry from Straight Iron. Frizzy if I don't use Straight Iron and very natural curley. I Must have these. Would cut down on hair time by 30 minutes aleast....peace

ladyboarder9669
elite
1 year, 4 months ago
Re: Re: Win a HairFree Brush set! These brushes are AMAZING!!!
morgan_ledford posted:

Those brushes seem unique, I was really thrown off when I read "HairFree Brush set" I was like, what" I get it now!!!

Lol yeah I can see how that would be confusing! They are really great brushes!!

ladyboarder9669
elite
1 year, 4 months ago
Luvsmymom posted:

These are just what I have been Longing for. This hair of mine is driving me Crazy. Dry from Straight Iron. Frizzy if I don't use Straight Iron and very natural curley. I Must have these. Would cut down on hair time by 30 minutes aleast....peace

Over $3000 in Prizes to be won in the 11 GIVEAWAYS on my blog! Lots of Beauty prizes and more! http://mystylespot.blogspot.com/2012/11/giveaways-on-my-blog.html

ladyboarder9669
elite
1 year, 3 months ago
Re: Re: Re: Win a HairFree Brush set! These brushes are AMAZING!!!
ladyboarder9669 posted:

Over $3000 in Prizes to be won in the 11 GIVEAWAYS on my blog! Lots of Beauty prizes and more! http://mystylespot.blogspot.com/2012/11/giveaways-on-my-blog.html

Good luck ladies! thanks for entering! xo xo Happy Holidays!

morgan_ledford
insider
1 year, 4 months ago

Those brushes seem unique, I was really thrown off when I read "HairFree Brush set" I was like, what" I get it now!!!

gypsyrze
1 year, 3 months ago

I have had so many new problems with my hair over the last few years. I guess getting older really changes the consistency of everytthing including ones hair and how it reacts to everything. I have recently discovered on the cooler days my hair is full of static. I have tried switching brushes to one with camel hair but it doesnt leave my hair fully brushed through. These brushes look like they would be good for me to try next. From the video they look to go through hair easily and without leaving hair with fly aways

ladyboarder9669
elite
1 year, 3 months ago
gypsyrze posted:

I have had so many new problems with my hair over the last few years. I guess getting older really changes the consistency of everytthing including ones hair and how it reacts to everything. I have recently discovered on the cooler days my hair is full of static. I have tried switching brushes to one with camel hair but it doesnt leave my hair fully brushed through. These brushes look like they would be good for me to try next. From the video they look to go through hair easily and without leaving hair with fly aways

They are amazing! you will love them! I have really tangly, staticy, dry hair, and these brushes glide through my hair, and leave my hair totally static free! Good luck! xo

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend