Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » WIN a This is 40 Movie Prize Pack!

Discussion

MaryTB
COMMUNITY MANAGER
1 year, 4 months ago
WIN a This is 40 Movie Prize Pack!

THIS IS 40 hits theaters December 21. To celebrate the comedy, we're giving away the ultimate movie prize pack valued at over $130.

One lucky winner will receive:
-Philosophy Hope in a Jar (4oz)
-$15 Fandango Bucks
-Plush Robe
-Personal Fitness Kit
-T-Shirt

SYNOPSIS: Five years after writer/director Judd Apatow introduced us to Pete and Debbie in Knocked Up, Paul Rudd and Leslie Mann reprise their roles as a husband and wife both approaching a milestone meltdown in This Is 40, an unfiltered, comedic look inside the life of an American family.

After years of marriage, Pete lives in a house of all females: wife Debbie and their two daughters, eight-year-old Charlotte (Iris Apatow) and 13-year-old Sadie (Maude Apatow).  As he struggles to keep his record label afloat, he and Debbie must figure out how to forgive, forget and enjoy the rest of their lives…before they kill each other.

Watch the trailer here.
Visit the official site here.

Want a chance to win? Just fill out this form. Then, tell us who your favorite "fabulous at 40" celebrity is in the comments below. Enter by 12pm PST on Monday, December 31. We'll select one winner and notify him/her by email that day. US only. 18+.

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

12 Replies

TBjunkie
elite
1 year, 4 months ago
Re: WIN a This is 40 Movie Prize Pack!

Jennifer Aniston is the is the most fabulous of them all.

rayshaviolet
allstar
1 year, 4 months ago

I think Cher is the queen of over 40! she looks amazing, sure it might be enhanced, but you cant deny how beautiful she looks! she works hard to look that amazing. i also always love her make up and insane outfits.

Yugi_Hoshi
insider
1 year, 4 months ago

I gotta say Jason Segel I loved him in Freaks and Geeks when he was younger I love him now in How I Met Your Mother so I just know that out of all the fabulous actors in this film I will love his performance the most.

toddfan
allstar
1 year, 4 months ago

Stevie Nicks.She is a strong,talented and beautiful woman. I hope I get to see Fleetwood Mac on tour next year! Happy Holidays everyone.

finklette
1 year, 4 months ago

My favorite is Jennifer Lopez. She is in great shape and still looks young.

steadyeddie925
allstar
1 year, 4 months ago

Vivica A. Fox is my favorite lady over 40.

volta
elite
1 year, 4 months ago

I'm not picking a woman in her 40's, if anything, I'm picking a woman who is FIERCEST queen of them all even way past her 40's--- The queen herself, Sofia Loren. If I had to choose a woman in her 40's, I would choose another stunning and epic lady and that would be Sofia Coppola.

ladyboarder9669
elite
1 year, 4 months ago

Jen Aniston! I love her!

schien
allstar
1 year, 4 months ago

i don't know if gwyneth paltrow counts (i guess she's exactly forty?) but i think she's gorgeous and just so amazing.

evet
allstar
1 year, 4 months ago

The latest, because I had no idea of her age was Gwen Stefani from No Doubt. In fact, I have now listened to some songs and got the mp3 downloads. She apparently shows a much younger age when she performs and probably can outdo some 20 year olds.

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend