Home » Community » Message Boards » Can't find a Product? » The Balm Balm Jovie shadow, face and lip colour palette

Discussion

mum21
allstar
1 year, 4 months ago
The Balm Balm Jovie shadow, face and lip colour palette

The Balm Nudetude

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

3 Replies

CaroleVonAllten
elite
1 year, 4 months ago
Re: The Balm Balm Jovie shadow, face and lip colour palette

What is it?

Shira_TB
insider
1 year, 4 months ago

Hi, Here is the link to the product you requested. Please let me know if there if anything else I can help with. Thanks! http://www.totalbeauty.com/reviews/product/6542952/thebalm-balm-jovi-rockstar-face-palette

mum21
allstar
1 year, 3 months ago

I have had this palette for about a month now and am very pleased with it. It is compact yet has verything needed, also the cream products are protected by a separate flap., simple but geniius and many forget this and it is ery important to the use. There is an interesting selection of shadows with some expected and as usual some funky mixed in. What the Balm does well is make products that are useable by most people but with a twist to make the colour combos interesting and unique. As well it has to be mentioned that their names, packaging etc is beyond brilliant, plays on words, product names and packaging are collectible in themselves. At first I thought a knockoff of Benefit but after owning several palettes and other products this is simply NOT the case. They are talented artists, cosmetic producers and comedians. If you dont live in US website is a joke $$$ Rexall drugstores, sometimes online at Hautelook, I was so happy to get this as had been eyeing for a while. Good for everyone!!

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend