Home » Community » Message Boards » Total Beauty Member Central » What exactly happens when I 'follow' someone?

Discussion

Sonflower
insider
1 year, 4 months ago
What exactly happens when I 'follow' someone?

Hi :) I have now followed about 5 people.... but I can't tell what exactly that means... Nothing is different when I view my profile...  their posts or blog entries or comments are not displaying anywhere special that I can see....

So what is the best way to use the 'follow' feature to it's fullest extent?

TIA!
sonflower

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

2 Replies

MaryTB
COMMUNITY MANAGER
1 year, 4 months ago
Re: What exactly happens when I 'follow' someone?

Hi Tia! When you log in to the Community, click My Home > View Profile in the left menu bar. When you get to your profile. the top section should be "Community Users I'm Following" with a list of all recent actions by the users you've followed. Their actions will show up after you've followed them so you might not see activity for a few hours/days, depending on how often the users you've followed log in. Hope that helps, thanks!

Sonflower
insider
1 year, 4 months ago
Re: Re: What exactly happens when I 'follow' someone?
MaryTB posted:

Hi Tia! When you log in to the Community, click My Home > View Profile in the left menu bar. When you get to your profile. the top section should be "Community Users I'm Following" with a list of all recent actions by the users you've followed. Their actions will show up after you've followed them so you might not see activity for a few hours/days, depending on how often the users you've followed log in. Hope that helps, thanks!

Yes, thank you :)

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend