Home » Community » Message Boards » Total Beauty Member Central » Newbie

Discussion

1angeleyes
1 year, 4 months ago

Hi! I joined total beauty this morning and am excited about joining. I want to state my opinion, enter sweeps and receive free samples. Is there any info a new member needs to know?

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

4 Replies

LittleBunny
elite
1 year, 3 months ago
Re: Newbie

Welcome!

Sonflower
insider
1 year, 4 months ago
Re: Newbie

Welcome to TB angel eyes. The main thing is to jump right in and be yourself. Find a few die hard products you love and go over to reviews, and write a few reviews. Then come back to the message board and see if you can answer a question or two. Read an article, rate it, then add your comments below it. Write a blog entry, it doesn't have to be long but something like a beauty tip that you've done that has really worked out well for you. Watch a few videos and learn a new way to style hair or put on eye makeup. Just jump right in :)

1angeleyes
1 year, 4 months ago
Re: Re: Newbie
Sonflower posted:

Welcome to TB angel eyes. The main thing is to jump right in and be yourself. Find a few die hard products you love and go over to reviews, and write a few reviews. Then come back to the message board and see if you can answer a question or two. Read an article, rate it, then add your comments below it. Write a blog entry, it doesn't have to be long but something like a beauty tip that you've done that has really worked out well for you. Watch a few videos and learn a new way to style hair or put on eye makeup. Just jump right in :)

Hi! Thanks for the good advice . Merry Christmas!

CaroleVonAllten
elite
1 year, 2 months ago
Re: Re: Re: Newbie
1angeleyes posted:

Hi! Thanks for the good advice . Merry Christmas!

Sunflower definitely summed it all up. Total Beauty offers so much to us beauty mavens. Blogs are fun to share information and your knowledge. If you are looking to buy a certain product, it is so helpful to be able to read the reviews first. And, when you write a review be sure to include everything you can about the product: what it is, description of performance, how easy to apply, the effect you obtain, color saturation if applicable, and whether you would recommend it. Have fun!!! Carole

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend