Home » Community » Message Boards » Can't find a Product? » Lise Watier

Discussion

MandyBoo
insider
1 year, 4 months ago
Lise Watier

Hello. I did a search for Lise Watier and nothing came up. It is a Canadian brand that many people use. I do not actually like it and I wanted to review some products. I am sure many people would like it if you added Lise Watier products to your website.

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

4 Replies

Shira_TB
insider
1 year, 4 months ago
Re: Lise Watier

Hi Mandy, If you let me know which specific products you would like to review I would love to add them to the database for you. Thanks!

MandyBoo
insider
1 year, 4 months ago
Re: Re: Lise Watier
Shira_TB posted:

Hi Mandy, If you let me know which specific products you would like to review I would love to add them to the database for you. Thanks!

Okay! There's the Couleur Folle Mineral Loose Powder Eyeshadow. I think the other specific products I have have been discontinued.

Shira_TB
insider
1 year, 4 months ago
Re: Re: Re: Lise Watier
MandyBoo posted:

Okay! There's the Couleur Folle Mineral Loose Powder Eyeshadow. I think the other specific products I have have been discontinued.

Hi Mandy, Here is the link to the eyeshadow that you requested. Please let me know if there is anything else you need. Thanks! http://www.totalbeauty.com/reviews/product/6541692/lise-watier-couleur-folle-mineral-loose-powder-eyeshadow

MandyBoo
insider
1 year, 4 months ago
Re: Re: Re: Re: Lise Watier
Shira_TB posted:

Hi Mandy, Here is the link to the eyeshadow that you requested. Please let me know if there is anything else you need. Thanks! http://www.totalbeauty.com/reviews/product/6541692/lise-watier-couleur-folle-mineral-loose-powder-eyeshadow

Thank you so much, Shira!

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend