Home » Community » Message Boards » Skin Central » What Face Moisturizer Are you Currently Wearing for Cooler Weather?

Discussion

jenn8779
allstar
1 year, 4 months ago
What Face Moisturizer Are you Currently Wearing for Cooler Weather?

Since the weather is changing pretty rapidly here where I live in the NorthEast, I needed to change my daily moisturizer to something more hydrating.  I bought one I've never used before, for sensitive skin- Eucerin's Q10 Anti-Wrinkle Lotion SPF 15 for sensitive skin.  I'm really liking this too!

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

9 Replies

jenn8779
allstar
1 year, 3 months ago
Re: Re: What Face Moisturizer Are you Currently Wearing for Cooler Weather?
tamarastove posted:

For me the case is a little different. I had scars so i was using this cream INVICIBLE SCARS. I found it as a good moisturizer as well and a good source of removing dark spots too. It turned out to be a superman type thing, an all in one stuff so i'm using it. The texture is smooth and really silky. It's greater than the moisturizer I've been using previously

Tamarastove- where did you get that cream? My friend has some scars on her face from an accident and she is interested in checking out your recommendation. Since you like it as a moisturizer too, it may be an "all in one" product for her.

GigiSD
elite
1 year ago
Re: What Face Moisturizer Are you Currently Wearing for Cooler Weather?

I am LOVING the moisturizers by Ole Henriksen--"Truth Revealed Super Creme" and "Sheer Transformation." Both have a souffle-like texture and are easily absorbed so that you can apply makeup afterward. However, they are deeply hydrating and work to rid skin of fines lines and wrinkles, add luminosity, and make it more taut. With all natural ingredients, they are PERFECT for sensitive skin. They are best used with Henriksen's serums, but kits are available at a reasonable price at Sephora or at Ole Henriksen's site itself.

nicky22
allstar
1 year, 3 months ago

I am curently usin estee lauder daywear moisturizer.

Sunflower2014
1 year, 1 month ago

year-round I use AM Facial Multi-Complex SPF 20 that I get from the PHskincare website, in the winter I add the brand's AM/PM Hyaluronic Infusion and also use tons of sweet almond oil to provide even more moisture. Hope this helps!

ZaraBear
1 year ago

I've been using the Ultimate Hydra Perfection line by Racinne. It's emphasis is hydration - but they also have a couple of other product series, one is a brightening line and the other is anti-aging. I find in the dry/winter months a skincare regime that's focused on hydration works best. In the summer I usually switch to something a bit lighter so it's nice that there's a few options.

tamarastove
8 months, 3 weeks ago
Re: Re: Re: What Face Moisturizer Are you Currently Wearing for Cooler Weather?
jenn8779 posted:

Tamarastove- where did you get that cream? My friend has some scars on her face from an accident and she is interested in checking out your recommendation. Since you like it as a moisturizer too, it may be an "all in one" product for her.

I bought it online via their website. It's not available elsewhere :(

Anita7
insider
8 months, 3 weeks ago

I've been using Eucerin Q10 for years. I use the lotion with the Spf 15 in the summer months & switch to the cream (which is a little thicker) in the winter or cold weather. It really is a GREAT product. Helps with fine lines & doesn't cause breakouts.

Brittany_J
1 month, 3 weeks ago

I decided to try Triple Action Vitamin C Serum by VoilaVe because the harsh winter had made my skin extremely dry and I wanted something that I could use under my foundation. I was a little nervous because I have really sensitive skin, but I was pleased with the results. The directions said I could use it day and night, but I decided to try it just at night to start. I found that it dried quickly and was not sticky at all when it's dry. My skin felt instantly softer and the product has a light clean scent. After using it for a couple nights, my skin was more hydrated and softer. Since the weather has become worse, I have worn in under my makeup as well and found that my foundation is easy to apply over it. I would definitely recommend this product to others who have similar skin problems.

tamarastove
1 year, 4 months ago

For me the case is a little different. I had scars so i was using this cream INVICIBLE SCARS. I found it as a good moisturizer as well and a good source of removing dark spots too. It turned out to be a superman type thing, an all in one stuff so i'm using it. The texture is smooth and really silky. It's greater than the moisturizer I've been using previously

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend