Home » Community » Message Boards » Hair Help » white hair

Discussion

mandy_goodman
insider
1 year, 4 months ago
white hair

How do you get your hair to be white without killing it or going bald? lol I used bleach 5 times and now I am a very light blonde with a little bit of yellow tint. I already use a purple toner shampoo to get rid of the brassy-ness.

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

2 Replies

toddfan
allstar
1 year, 3 months ago
Re: white hair

I am not a hairdresser. When I was young I thought the lighter the better. I trashed my hair.Even burnt a hole in my scalp.It didn't look natural and when I tried to go a bit darker ended up with pink and orange hair. Yes, I did it twice. Iy cost hundreds of dollars to maintain and hundreds ti correct. It's up to you.I hope you don't damage your hair.

mkittylove
1 year, 1 month ago
Re: white hair

I suggest finding someone who is a hairdresser, ask your friends. My Husband's daughter is hair dresser and she does my hair for really cheap. We are trying to achieve the white hair right now. I went through one really long bleach treatment, and then a second and it wouldn't lighten all the way. Now that it's grown out we can bleach it again. My hair isn't dried out or yuckie because we went as far as we could. We used a blonde toner/ that gets out the brassines and then a silver/purple toner to get my hair the silver/white. I also use a blonde lightning conditioner and a silver shampoo. It helps. We added purple to my hair to break up the color that wouldn't bleach enough. It just takes time to do it but eventually you will get to your desired shade. The professionals can do it so you don't fry your hair, but you should find one that knows what they are doing and can schedule you for cheap like at their home, or after hours.

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend