Home » Community » Message Boards » Ask an Expert » Please help! My Face is flaking off!!

Discussion

BlackFleur145
allstar
1 year, 5 months ago
Please help! My Face is flaking off!!

So, I have dry skin, but this is outrageous. I cannot find a single product to reduce the flaking or the tightness.

I exfoliate twice a week, moisturize like crazy and even scrub brush my cleanser on. NOT to mention the masks! Someone help. What WORKS??

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

2 Replies

volta
elite
1 year, 4 months ago
Re: Please help! My Face is flaking off!!

First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream is GREAT for ultra-dry and eczema-prone skin. It smells a little medicated, but it works. Also, I like to mix a couple drops of pure Argan oil into my moisturizer. Josie Maran Argan oil is some of the best quality you can get and a little half-ounce bottle for $14 will last you for months. PURE argan oil will never break you out, and it's a great way to get extra hydration without clogging your pores or making your skin feel greasy. Another thing you can use prior to moisturizing is a hyaluronic acid serum (most brands market as a moisture serum). Hyaluronic acid seeks out and binds moisture to your skin so you have prolonged hydration throughout the day.

BlackFleur145
allstar
1 year, 4 months ago
Re: Re: Please help! My Face is flaking off!!
volta posted:

First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream is GREAT for ultra-dry and eczema-prone skin. It smells a little medicated, but it works. Also, I like to mix a couple drops of pure Argan oil into my moisturizer. Josie Maran Argan oil is some of the best quality you can get and a little half-ounce bottle for $14 will last you for months. PURE argan oil will never break you out, and it's a great way to get extra hydration without clogging your pores or making your skin feel greasy. Another thing you can use prior to moisturizing is a hyaluronic acid serum (most brands market as a moisture serum). Hyaluronic acid seeks out and binds moisture to your skin so you have prolonged hydration throughout the day.

Great thank you. I have purchased the Josie oil the other day and it does seem to work well. I will be out shopping tomorrow so I will definitely be taking your advice with me. Thanks!

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend