Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Enter to win an EcoTools by Alicia Silverstone Prize Pack

Discussion

MaryTB
COMMUNITY MANAGER
1 year, 5 months ago
Enter to win an EcoTools by Alicia Silverstone Prize Pack

As you switch your closet from Summer to Fall, it's time to refresh your look and clean out your makeup bag. We're making it easy for you with this EcoTools giveaway! We're giving away FIVE Bamboo makeup brush sets complete with an EcoTools by Alicia Silverstone makeup bag.

Each prize pack is valued at $40 and includes:
-EcoTools by Alicia Silverstone Train Case
-Bamboo Powder Brush
-Bamboo Angled Eyeliner Brush
-Bamboo Eye Shading Brush
-Bamboo Foundation Brush
-Bamboo Deluxe Concealer Brush

For a chance to win, just fill out this form. Then,  and share how you keep your beauty routine eco-friendly in the comments below. Enter by 12pm PST on Monday, November 19, 2012. We'll select 5 winners and notify them by email later that day. US only.

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

22 Replies

serenityblizz2
1 year, 5 months ago
Re: Enter to win an EcoTools by Alicia Silverstone Prize Pack

I wash my face and remove my make up with a washcloth made from bamboo. I take shorter showers and installed a low flow shower head in my shower. I also let my hair mostly airdry before blowing it out.

aitch77
1 year, 5 months ago
Re: Enter to win an EcoTools by Alicia Silverstone Prize Pack

To start with I love my Eco-tools brushes I've used them for a long time since my first purchase of the eye brush kit and I actually take great pride in how I have changed my makeup routine and just how much I used to be un-eco-friendly without even realizing. So, other ways I now incorporate being Eco-friendly into my makeup routine are: * Using products that are in recyclable packaging as opposed to glass. * Using wooden handled makeup tools as opposed to plastic because the wood will break down, plastic will not. * Using makeup bags and storage that are made from recycled or natural materials. * Using cotton balls and cotton swabs without the plastic handle. * Buying eye shadow pans instead of compacts (less plastic waste again). All small things that, like I said, we don't even realize make a BIG difference.

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend