Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Enter to win an EcoTools by Alicia Silverstone Prize Pack

Discussion

MaryTB
COMMUNITY MANAGER
1 year, 5 months ago
Enter to win an EcoTools by Alicia Silverstone Prize Pack

As you switch your closet from Summer to Fall, it's time to refresh your look and clean out your makeup bag. We're making it easy for you with this EcoTools giveaway! We're giving away FIVE Bamboo makeup brush sets complete with an EcoTools by Alicia Silverstone makeup bag.

Each prize pack is valued at $40 and includes:
-EcoTools by Alicia Silverstone Train Case
-Bamboo Powder Brush
-Bamboo Angled Eyeliner Brush
-Bamboo Eye Shading Brush
-Bamboo Foundation Brush
-Bamboo Deluxe Concealer Brush

For a chance to win, just fill out this form. Then,  and share how you keep your beauty routine eco-friendly in the comments below. Enter by 12pm PST on Monday, November 19, 2012. We'll select 5 winners and notify them by email later that day. US only.

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

22 Replies

steadyeddie925
allstar
1 year, 5 months ago
Re: Enter to win an EcoTools by Alicia Silverstone Prize Pack

I keep my routine eco friendly by taking short showers and using biodegradable and fair trade products.

CARRIEROMAN
1 year, 5 months ago

I like to use organic ingredients like sugar & extra virgin olive oil as a facial scrub

ladyboarder9669
elite
1 year, 5 months ago

I've been using the eco tools and they are amazing! don't miss this everyone! They are some of the best tools i've used!

finklette
1 year, 5 months ago

I always recycle my shampoo bottles and other plastics I use.

Sakinah
1 year, 5 months ago

Once I discovered the chemicals in shampoo and conditioner, I started making my own. This also keeps waste to a minimum, as I'm not buying more plastic bottles every month. I make my own make-up remover and toner as well. I take baths instead of showers, and I never run the water while I'm brushing my teeth. Any products and makeup that I do buy is cruelty-free, of course!

jenn8779
allstar
1 year, 5 months ago

What an absolutely beautiful bag and a great selection of brushes. I've never tried EcoTools before but from reading the posts below, I will now. I believe highly in anything cruelty free.

mecmec
insider
1 year, 5 months ago

i never use heat tools, other than a hair dryer, and limit my time in the shower!

evet
allstar
1 year, 5 months ago

I am from an art background and mostly do crafts now, so everything I look at has potential. Even old makeup brushes, containers etc. I don't have much space, so I am limited to what I keep. I use sample containers for various things, recycle the rest as required by law, and pass on to others what they can use. As for beauty routine, I do like natural products, but will choose some others if I feel it has benefits for problem skin. In my reviews on different consumer products, I try to discuss the most usage out of an item that I purchase. Beauty routine included.

dawnrager
allstar
1 year, 5 months ago
Re: How I keep my beauty routine eco-friendly

I've recently switched from aerosol can hair spray to the pump bottle type. It sprays less of the chemical spray than the aerosol type does!

Helmi
allstar
1 year, 5 months ago

I avoid products with non-recycleable or excess packaging. And I try to buy from beauty companies that don't use animal tests. Thanks to changing general attitudes, those companies are easier to find now.

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend