Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Enter to win an EcoTools by Alicia Silverstone Prize Pack

Discussion

MaryTB
COMMUNITY MANAGER
1 year, 5 months ago
Enter to win an EcoTools by Alicia Silverstone Prize Pack

As you switch your closet from Summer to Fall, it's time to refresh your look and clean out your makeup bag. We're making it easy for you with this EcoTools giveaway! We're giving away FIVE Bamboo makeup brush sets complete with an EcoTools by Alicia Silverstone makeup bag.

Each prize pack is valued at $40 and includes:
-EcoTools by Alicia Silverstone Train Case
-Bamboo Powder Brush
-Bamboo Angled Eyeliner Brush
-Bamboo Eye Shading Brush
-Bamboo Foundation Brush
-Bamboo Deluxe Concealer Brush

For a chance to win, just fill out this form. Then,  and share how you keep your beauty routine eco-friendly in the comments below. Enter by 12pm PST on Monday, November 19, 2012. We'll select 5 winners and notify them by email later that day. US only.

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

22 Replies

volta
elite
1 year, 5 months ago
Re: Enter to win an EcoTools by Alicia Silverstone Prize Pack

I keep my beauty routine eco-friendly by limiting the amount of hot tools I use. I try my best to let my hair air-dry. If I do use any tools, I make sure to unplug them after using them. Also, I try to limit my shower time as much as possible to reduce water. In the morning when I shower, I usually keep the light off because we have a window that lets plenty of light inside.

Gingerpye
insider
1 year, 5 months ago

I always try to shop and buy cruelty free.

eve_mcgee_malone
1 year, 5 months ago

I never leave the water running while brushing my teeth and I use the natural light from my window to put on my makeup instead of using a lighted mirror.

poohro
insider
1 year, 5 months ago

I hope to win this prize pack. I love bamboo-handled beauty tools. Sustainability in products that I use is important to me. The makeup bag is tre chic.

TBjunkie
elite
1 year, 5 months ago

I keep my beauty routine eco-friendly by using biodegradable, recycled and animal friendly products.

desiree_strickland
1 year, 5 months ago

I use all EcoTools brushes and applicators. I also use all natural ingredient makeup. And all natural organic face masks with olive oil, avacado, honey, brown sugar, etc. Eco friendly is the way to be! :) Oh, AND ofcourse, I drink tons of water!

leelavani108
1 year, 5 months ago

I keep my routine eco-friendly by purchasing products that are vegan, not tested on animals, and packaged eco-friendly. Even my makeup is vegan.

loozeybug
insider
1 year, 5 months ago

I keep beauty, and life, as eco-friendly as possible by reusing almost all containers, and by living the philosophy of: recycle and reuse by purchasing recycled items.

havewrench2
insider
1 year, 5 months ago

I keep my beauty routing eco-friendly by reusing containers and purchasing products that utilize recycled packaging as much as possible.

annette_grafmyer
1 year, 5 months ago

Although I love makeup I have noticed more and more companies cater to the environmentally friendly crowd and lifestyle. It is getting easier to get quality items from a cruelty free line. I have been making the switch recently.

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend