Home » Community » Message Boards » Total Beauty Member Central » PLEASE, Can We Stop with Recycling Old Articles?!!

Discussion

jenn8779
allstar
1 year, 5 months ago
PLEASE, Can We Stop with Recycling Old Articles?!!

I just clicked on the beauty advice page and saw FIVE articles I know are at least 6 months old.....can we PLEASE get some "new blood"?!!

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

4 Replies

volta
elite
1 year, 5 months ago
Re: PLEASE, Can We Stop with Recycling Old Articles?!!

I don't think there's any need for multiple posts...

jenn8779
allstar
1 year, 5 months ago
Re: Re: PLEASE, Can We Stop with Recycling Old Articles?!!
volta posted:

I don't think there's any need for multiple posts...

if recycled articles continue to pop up then there must be a need for multiple posts

MaryTB
COMMUNITY MANAGER
1 year, 5 months ago
Re: Re: Re: PLEASE, Can We Stop with Recycling Old Articles?!!
jenn8779 posted:

if recycled articles continue to pop up then there must be a need for multiple posts

Hi Jenn- Thanks for sharing your feedback again. Once we publish articles on our site, they usually stay live forever and sometimes cycle back around according to the season or topic. We also try to keep the site fresh with new content as often as possible. I apologize if you feel you are seeing too many repeat articles. I encourage you to check out our home page first to see the newest articles on the site. Thanks!

jenn8779
allstar
1 year, 5 months ago
Re: Re: Re: Re: PLEASE, Can We Stop with Recycling Old Articles?!!
MaryTB posted:

Hi Jenn- Thanks for sharing your feedback again. Once we publish articles on our site, they usually stay live forever and sometimes cycle back around according to the season or topic. We also try to keep the site fresh with new content as often as possible. I apologize if you feel you are seeing too many repeat articles. I encourage you to check out our home page first to see the newest articles on the site. Thanks!

Mary- thanks for replying. I understand the cycling back for seasonal tips, etc but when I go to the advice page and see 5-6 articles that seem to be "featured" and are ones that have been around for quite some time, and aren't specifically seasonal, that's when it gets frustrating, mainly because many times the items featured/profiled are no longer available.

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend