Home » Community » Message Boards » Hair Help » Miss Jessie's products

Discussion

Sonflower
insider
1 year, 5 months ago
Miss Jessie's products

Has anyone had experience with these products?  I tried a few samples this year when they had a freebie promotion. They were intense conditioners & seemed to do well. Unfortunately I didn't know the product line well enough to request a sample of the curl cream products. I think I will just have to buy some and write a review but I hate being out $25 for a large product if it does not suit my hair well. Can anyone speak to any experiences they had with Miss Jessie's? 

Oh I did a search for "Jessie" in reviews & nothing came back.

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

4 Replies

duckycooper
1 year, 5 months ago
Re: Re: Miss Jessie's products
Sonflower posted:

Oh, and I called them & asked if they would sell me a sample of their curl cream products because I was willing to pay for samples but they said no.

You should search for www.missjessies.com. If you want to give their products a try, wait for the BOGO promotion which usually happens mid-Nov through mid-Dec...that way you can get two full size curl creams without breaking the bank!

Sonflower
insider
1 year, 5 months ago
Re: Miss Jessie's products

Oh, and I called them & asked if they would sell me a sample of their curl cream products because I was willing to pay for samples but they said no.

Sonflower
insider
1 year, 5 months ago
Re: Re: Re: Miss Jessie's products
duckycooper posted:

You should search for www.missjessies.com. If you want to give their products a try, wait for the BOGO promotion which usually happens mid-Nov through mid-Dec...that way you can get two full size curl creams without breaking the bank!

Thanks so much! By the way I saw where Target sells Miss Jessies now.

ladyboarder9669
elite
1 year, 5 months ago
Re: Miss Jessie's products

I had never heard of them. I will look into it though. Thanks for the heads up!

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend