Home » Community » Message Boards » All About Nails » Health Drink for Long Strong Nails

Discussion

lydia610
1 year, 5 months ago
Health Drink for Long Strong Nails

This sounds gross, but the Hershey's syrup and peanut butter totally hide the flavor of the carrots. In a blender, add 3 raw eggs and beat. Add 2 carrots and liquefy. Continue to liquefy while adding 1/4 cup protein mix, and 1/4 cup wheat germ. Add water as needed to help things move. Keep liquefying. There should be no visible signs of carrots. To this, add about half a cup peanut butter. Mixture will be thick, you'll have to scrape it with a spatula. Add chocolate syrup to taste. Add enough water you can drink it through a straw. If needed you can add ice the thicken. I make a pitcher of this and keep it in the fridge, to drink throughout the day. I made this as a meal replacement. I was surprised to see what it did for my nails. They went from short and thin, to very long and strong. Happy Nails!

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

2 Replies

DDC
1 year, 3 months ago
Re: Health Drink for Long Strong Nails

Wow! I need to do something for my nails but I am not sure that I would be able to drink this.

lydia610
1 year, 3 months ago
Re: Re: Health Drink for Long Strong Nails
DDC posted:

Wow! I need to do something for my nails but I am not sure that I would be able to drink this.

I personally don't think it's bad tasting, but it takes time to get it blended smoothly enough. Also, I had been wondering what it did for my hair. I have long hair, and it made it so thick, it was a lot more work to take care of. When I stopped the drink, my hair returned to it's former thickness. That's how I new it was the drink that made the difference. My hair is now about 1/3 of the thickness, it was with the drink. I know this sounds crazy, but this is my experience with the drink.

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend