Home » Community » Message Boards » Ask an Expert » Hair and nails

Discussion

lydia610
1 year, 5 months ago
Hair and nails

I made my own health drink. After drinking it daily, my nails went from short, thin, and brittle, to very long and strong. When I stopped the drink, my nails returned to their former condition.Will my drink, give me the same positive results for my hair?

I'll gladly share the recipe if wanted.

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

4 Replies

ladyboarder9669
elite
1 year, 5 months ago
Re: Hair and nails

Please share! I suffer from dry brittle nails and have tried everything! biotin has helped but they still need some work!

lydia610
1 year, 5 months ago
Re: Re: Hair and nails
ladyboarder9669 posted:

Please share! I suffer from dry brittle nails and have tried everything! biotin has helped but they still need some work!

Hi, I put the recipe under the "nails" heading. If you can't find it, let me know. I hope it works for you. I'm sure it will. Cindy

Sonflower
insider
1 year, 5 months ago
Re: Re: Hair and nails
ladyboarder9669 posted:

For nails have you tried Nailtiques? They have a line of products for brittle cracked nails.

jraber78
1 year, 4 months ago
Re: Hair and nails

I started taking a mineral supplement and that has helped both my hair and nails!!

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend