Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Enter to win a Faith Hill Fragrance and indulge in one of three great scents!

Discussion

MaryTB
COMMUNITY MANAGER
1 year, 5 months ago
Enter to win a Faith Hill Fragrance and indulge in one of three great scents!

In celebration of Faith Hill's latest hit single "American Heart," we're giving away one each of her three fragrances! Three lucky winners will each win one scent!

Faith by Faith Hill
has dazzling top notes of crisp pear and pink peony, romantic middle notes of southern magnolia, jasmine and gardenia, and seductive bottom notes of cashmere musk and vetiver.

SOUL2SOUL Faith Hill is a romantic, elegant, radiant fruity floral fragrance. The scent opens with sparkling fruits like Georgia White Peach and Grapefruit, leading to a passionate heart of Everlasting Flower, Princess Rose and Lotus Flower. The fragrance dries down to a soft and intoxicating blend of cucumber, balanced with sensual sandalwood.

Faith Hill True represents the casual sensuality of a passionate and spirited beauty. True begins with a sparkling burst of exotic citrus Japanese Yuzu which is followed by breezy floral notes of Gardenia, Lily and Sheer Mimosa and a gentle, warm dry down of Sandalwood and Musk.

Want a chance to win? Just fill out this form. Then, share a description of your signature scent personality in the comments below. Enter by 12pm PST on Monday, November 12, 2012. Three winners will be selected and notified by email later that day. US only.

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

13 Replies

finklette
1 year, 5 months ago
Re: Enter to win a Faith Hill Fragrance and indulge in one of three great scents!

My signature scent is a woodsy scent.

amy_orvin
1 year, 5 months ago
Re: Enter to win a Faith Hill Fragrance and indulge in one of three great scents!

My signature scent is fruity and sweet. Hints of strawberry and raspberry is my favorite. I love long lasting scents that linger on the skin.

11shannon11
1 year, 5 months ago

My signature scent is JOOP! I have loved it for years and love how long it lasts without fading away. Thank you for the contest and the chance to win.

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend