Home » Community » Message Boards » Can't find a Product? » AMBI BB Cream - Please Add

Discussion

jenn8779
allstar
1 year, 5 months ago
AMBI BB Cream - Please Add

Can we get the new AMBI BB cream added?  This product seems to have some seriously good ingredients and I'd love to know if anyone has used it yet and what they think.

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

3 Replies

Shira_TB
insider
1 year, 5 months ago
Re: AMBI BB Cream - Please Add

Hi Jenn, Here is the closest link to BB Cream for what we have for AMBI. I looked specifically for AMBI's BB cream but was unable to find it. If you have the link to it feel free to send it to me and I will add it to the data base. http://www.totalbeauty.com/reviews/product/549321/ambi-even-clear-mark-minimizer Thank you!

jenn8779
allstar
1 year, 5 months ago
Re: Re: AMBI BB Cream - Please Add
Shira_TB posted:

Hi Jenn, Here is the closest link to BB Cream for what we have for AMBI. I looked specifically for AMBI's BB cream but was unable to find it. If you have the link to it feel free to send it to me and I will add it to the data base. http://www.totalbeauty.com/reviews/product/549321/ambi-even-clear-mark-minimizer Thank you!

Shira- AMBI just brought this product out and its not yet on their website. Do you folks only look at their site because we can also do that. LOL I apologize in my thinking that you folks actually check with the company itself. Silly me....what was I thinking?!

jenn8779
allstar
1 year, 5 months ago
Re: Re: Re: AMBI BB Cream - Please Add
jenn8779 posted:

Shira- AMBI just brought this product out and its not yet on their website. Do you folks only look at their site because we can also do that. LOL I apologize in my thinking that you folks actually check with the company itself. Silly me....what was I thinking?!

OMG...........okay, its me. LOL The product I'm looking for is made by Palmer's not AMBI.............LOL They say the mind is the 1st thing to go and I am now living proof! Sorry, Shira!

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend