Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » WIN a Blistex Prize Pack!

Discussion

MaryTB
COMMUNITY MANAGER
1 year, 5 months ago
WIN a Blistex Prize Pack!

To celebrate the launch of two new lip care products, Blistex Moisture Melt and Blistex Simple and Sensitive, we're giving away THREE sets of the entire Blistex product line, complete with a Blistex Tote Bag.

Blistex Moisture Melt
is a super hydrating balm with shea butter and aloe-enriched soft beads that are suspended in the formula and melt into lips for an added moisturizing boost and long-lasting resistance to dryness.

Blistex Simple and Sensitive contains only six carefully selected ingredients, including cocoa butter, sunflower seed oil, jojoba, vitamin E, microcrystalline wax and a preservative (phenoxyethanol), making it perfect for those with sensitive skin.

Learn more about these new products at www.Blistex.com.

Want a chance to win? Just fill out this form. Then, share how you pamper your lips in the comments below. Enter by 12pm PST on Monday, November 5. We'll select three winners and notify them by email later that day. US only.

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

16 Replies

mecmec
insider
1 year, 5 months ago
Re: WIN a Blistex Prize Pack!

i'm currently using maybelline baby lips lip balm in peach kiss.i love it because i'm always wearing it!

evet
allstar
1 year, 5 months ago

I have used the old formula of Blistex and would say it worked well. I have not taken a good look at the new types. My lips need taking care of as one year it split, and left a scar. So, now I use less lipstick and use lip gloss. Other times, I use lip balms. But, when you need to fix a problem lip, I use a model's tip that I saw on tv. Use a q tip to take off the skin with something like Vaseline without rubbing hard. Then my tip is: put a moisturizing lip protector of any sort at bedtime.

sharon_siqueiros
insider
1 year, 5 months ago

I use a lip scrub a couple of times a week, then I put some Vicks on my lips. I've been "plumping" my lips for years without realizing it hahaha

sarah_cary
1 year, 5 months ago

I keep them well moisturized with quality balms such as Blistex. One in my purse, one in my car and one on my bedside table!

vanessa_michelle_bridges_weger
1 year, 5 months ago
Re: Re: WIN a Blistex Prize Pack!
finklette posted:

I am addicted to lip balm and lip gloss. I use it all the time and it is always in my purse.

I am so Super Excited, I won a Blistex Prize Pack !!! Cant wait for it to get here & I will definately let yall know how well the product is.

schien
allstar
1 year, 5 months ago

I have a bazillion lip glosses; it's a bit of a motley collection. I brush my lips, too, when I brush my teeth.

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend