Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » WIN a Blistex Prize Pack!

Discussion

MaryTB
COMMUNITY MANAGER
1 year, 5 months ago
WIN a Blistex Prize Pack!

To celebrate the launch of two new lip care products, Blistex Moisture Melt and Blistex Simple and Sensitive, we're giving away THREE sets of the entire Blistex product line, complete with a Blistex Tote Bag.

Blistex Moisture Melt
is a super hydrating balm with shea butter and aloe-enriched soft beads that are suspended in the formula and melt into lips for an added moisturizing boost and long-lasting resistance to dryness.

Blistex Simple and Sensitive contains only six carefully selected ingredients, including cocoa butter, sunflower seed oil, jojoba, vitamin E, microcrystalline wax and a preservative (phenoxyethanol), making it perfect for those with sensitive skin.

Learn more about these new products at www.Blistex.com.

Want a chance to win? Just fill out this form. Then, share how you pamper your lips in the comments below. Enter by 12pm PST on Monday, November 5. We'll select three winners and notify them by email later that day. US only.

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

16 Replies

finklette
1 year, 5 months ago
Re: WIN a Blistex Prize Pack!

I am addicted to lip balm and lip gloss. I use it all the time and it is always in my purse.

Faerie_mom1
1 year, 5 months ago

I use chapstck and lip gloss as well as drinking a lot of water.

ReflxnsOfGrace
insider
1 year, 5 months ago

I use a lip exfoliant at least once weekly and a conditioning lip balm daily, especially in the morning and before bed. It keeps my lips feeling and looking great.

steadyeddie925
allstar
1 year, 5 months ago

Lips need exfoliating too. I exfoliate and moisturize my lips like any other body part. I used to use Blistex Herbal Answer but can't find it anymore.

TBjunkie
elite
1 year, 5 months ago

I pamper my lips by never letting them go dry and unprotected. Lip care is very important to me. Fresh, healthy looking lips help make your overall appearance.

cindy_carlson
1 year, 5 months ago

I drink lots of water

yestfl
elite
1 year, 5 months ago

I drink lots of water and use chapstick!

ladyboarder9669
elite
1 year, 5 months ago

I use an exfolliant a couple times a week and moisturize like crazy!

reizy1371
insider
1 year, 5 months ago

I try to use lip balm a few times a day even in the summer and drink lots of water

jenn8779
allstar
1 year, 5 months ago

weekly, I coat my lips with vaseline and coat my finger with sugar and then scrub my lips. This takes all the dry skin off and allows my lip balm to really moisturize. I love lip balms. I am currently using Blistex's revive and restore which is 2 lip balms- one for day and one for night.

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend