Home » Community » Message Boards » Can't find a Product? » Aquaphor Lip Repair

Discussion

nycmuse
allstar
1 year, 5 months ago
Aquaphor Lip Repair

I LOVE this stuff! I looked for it here to sing its praises in a review, but it didn't come up using the seach option. Just bought my first tube of this amazing stuff on sale. I am addicted to lip balm (I have full lips that are forever chapped or dry) and I've used Blistex Silk 'n Shine for years. But this product is rich, creamy and silky and fairly melts into my lips, leaving them super soft. It has a pleasant, very faint vanilla taste/fragrance.

I also love that it lasts and lasts - the moisture level remains for hours and my lips are soft and smooth. No more licking my lips after my lip balm wears off!

Okay, that's all. I have a new lip balm to love and I just wanted to share.

And great website by the way - I won't buy any  makeup before looking up the reviews here!

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

1 Reply

ChristineTB
insider
1 year, 5 months ago
Re: Aquaphor Lip Repair

@nycmuse. The page you were looking for already exists. It must have been a computer glitch. Anyways, here's the link so you can add your glowing review. http://www.totalbeauty.com/reviews/product/6450252/aquaphor-lip-repair Let me know if there's anything else you need.

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend