Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Win a Silk'n Flash&Go All Over Hair Removal Device

Discussion

MaryTB
COMMUNITY MANAGER
1 year, 5 months ago
Win a Silk'n Flash&Go All Over Hair Removal Device

We're giving away one Silk'n Flash&Go -- a $299 value!

Silk'n Flash&Go is an innovative light-based device for permanent hair removal on the face and body. The new high tech design of the Flash&Go applicator allows individuals to properly target and zone into any area that requires treatment.

Silk'n Flash&Go provides you with permanent hair removal previously only achievable in professional clinics.

Want to win? Just fill out this form. Then, share why you want to win in the comments below.

Enter by 12pm PST on Monday, October 22, 2012. One winner will be selected and notified by email later that day. US only.

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

27 Replies

sonya_morris
1 year, 5 months ago
Re: Win a Silk'n Flash&Go All Over Hair Removal Device

I really want to win this for my daughter who is partially paralyzed from Transverse Myelitis! She is very independent and this would make the everyday task of shaving so much easier!! Thanks for the chance!

cindy_joy_knisely
1 year, 5 months ago

I would love to win this. I really need it.

anthkris
1 year, 5 months ago

I would love to win because I do have hair all over and refuse to shave and waxing hurts way too much.

sammiterann
1 year, 5 months ago

Winning this would definitely boost my self esteem. i need to try and remove certain hairs and this would be a life saver. Id be forever grateful if i won. This is a product i need.

Sampstace
1 year, 5 months ago

Being a "fuzzy" Italian girl, I have tried evey type of hair removal out there only to be frustrated and disappointed by them all. I need to shave on a daily basis and this is not always possible, especially on vacation. This device would save me time, money and frustration while leaving me silky smooth! Please "hair" my cry to be hair free!! Thanks!

ernestina65
1 year, 5 months ago

i would love to win this silk n flash go all over hair removal, because i have psoriasis and somedays it is very difficult to shave, this would make life easier and smoother for me....

loozeybug
insider
1 year, 5 months ago

I would really love to win the Silk'n Flash&Go Hair Removal Device, because, being disabled by a neck injury, I have an extremely difficult time shaving. I can't even see my left arm pit at all while trying to shave it, so this item (which I have researched, and wished I could afford, for over a year now) would be a tremendous help, especially long term, in making my life more bearable.

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend