Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Win a Silk'n Flash&Go All Over Hair Removal Device

Discussion

MaryTB
COMMUNITY MANAGER
1 year, 5 months ago
Win a Silk'n Flash&Go All Over Hair Removal Device

We're giving away one Silk'n Flash&Go -- a $299 value!

Silk'n Flash&Go is an innovative light-based device for permanent hair removal on the face and body. The new high tech design of the Flash&Go applicator allows individuals to properly target and zone into any area that requires treatment.

Silk'n Flash&Go provides you with permanent hair removal previously only achievable in professional clinics.

Want to win? Just fill out this form. Then, share why you want to win in the comments below.

Enter by 12pm PST on Monday, October 22, 2012. One winner will be selected and notified by email later that day. US only.

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

27 Replies

fyrcracker2008
insider
1 year, 5 months ago
Re: Win a Silk'n Flash&Go All Over Hair Removal Device

Shaving and waxing is the pits! Not a pun, but literally!! I have seriously sensitive skin and have done everything but laser, finances-of course. But to have one at home? Niiiice.....

evet
allstar
1 year, 5 months ago

I notice hair now on my face and am not sure if it got darker, or just came in at some point. Since, I lost my tweezers, which is my favorite hair removal system-been at a loss to when I can find a new one. Does total beauty have reviews? I need a fairly inexpensive one from the drugstore or on-line. Guess I will be reading if I don't get lucky.

fletchen
1 year, 5 months ago

I've never used a device like this before. I have sensitive skin so I can't use things like depilatory lotions or waxing without causing extreme inflammation and irritation. I'd like to win and find out if something like this would work for me. Thanks. ;)

steadyeddie925
allstar
1 year, 5 months ago

My wife has been temporarily disabled since January and unable to groom herself since the day of her injury. I've been helping her although she doesn't want to expose me to her body hair and is embarrassed about it. She's wanted to get permanent hair removal for years but we can't afford it and now she needs something like this more than ever. I would love to be able to give her this device, I know it would make her happy since she's been having such a tough time (A happy wife is a happy life). Besides, there are some areas I'd like to reduce hair also.

serenityblizz2
1 year, 5 months ago

I would save so much time if I didn't have to worry about waxing and shaving.

Beautygirl4ever
insider
1 year, 5 months ago

I want to win because is a permanent hair removal and, unlike other at home laser hair removal devices, this one can be used in the face too. That is really cool!

volta
elite
1 year, 5 months ago

Because I'm half Italian! I can't get away from the rude stereotype of being hairy!

KatWoman64
insider
1 year, 5 months ago

I want to win because stray hairs just suck!

cindy_carlson
1 year, 5 months ago

I want this so I can have smooth legs for longer than 1 day

leelavani108
1 year, 5 months ago

I could really use this and would love to win something. Thanks!

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend