Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Win a Silk'n Flash&Go All Over Hair Removal Device

Discussion

MaryTB
COMMUNITY MANAGER
1 year, 5 months ago
Win a Silk'n Flash&Go All Over Hair Removal Device

We're giving away one Silk'n Flash&Go -- a $299 value!

Silk'n Flash&Go is an innovative light-based device for permanent hair removal on the face and body. The new high tech design of the Flash&Go applicator allows individuals to properly target and zone into any area that requires treatment.

Silk'n Flash&Go provides you with permanent hair removal previously only achievable in professional clinics.

Want to win? Just fill out this form. Then, share why you want to win in the comments below.

Enter by 12pm PST on Monday, October 22, 2012. One winner will be selected and notified by email later that day. US only.

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

27 Replies

skincaretalks
1 year, 5 months ago
Re: Win a Silk'n Flash&Go All Over Hair Removal Device

I want this because I have got hairs all over my body and I cant wax or shave those parts. Please Give this amazing product to me.

yestfl
elite
1 year, 5 months ago

I'd like to win this because I've never tried something like this! It looks super cool!

lisa_fultzruehl
1 year, 5 months ago

omg.. i could use this! i have too much hair.. shaving& waxing is a real chore. i would love to have this... just think of all the extra time i would have not spending it shaving! thanks for the chance~

mecmec
insider
1 year, 5 months ago

i hate shaving my legs! i would love to try this!

ladyboarder9669
elite
1 year, 5 months ago

I can't think of anything better than never having to shave again!

engineergirl123
insider
1 year, 5 months ago

I would like to win because I want to get rid of my body hair permanently, specially my legs! That would be awesome to never have to shave again.

Gingerpye
insider
1 year, 5 months ago

So need/want this! So many reasons why but the biggy is living in Florida in a bathing suit all year long!

tiffany_gallehugh
allstar
1 year, 5 months ago

I just don't have the patience like I once did for shaving. It is such a pain. I would love some permanent hair removal.

TBjunkie
elite
1 year, 5 months ago

I'll be honest, I'm "furry" and need this desperately. Ever since I heard of laser hair removal I wanted it but can not afford the professional service. I've seen a few of these at home laser systems and, ask my husband, I want one so badly. Shaving gives me ingrown hairs and irritates my skin so a few years ago I began to wax but with short lived results I've always wanted to get permanent hair removal. Pretty please Mary, I would be eternally grateful to win this prize.

Jolene1975
1 year, 5 months ago

I would luv to win this. Shaving is not helping hair seems to return the next day

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend