Home » Community » Message Boards » Get Social » Try our new iPad app for FREE

Discussion

MaryTB
COMMUNITY MANAGER
1 year, 6 months ago
Try our new iPad app for FREE

Exclusive offer for community members!

Do you have an iPad? Do you love browsing celebrity hairstyles and finding how-to instructions to recreate their looks? If you answered yes to either of the above, we have the app for you!

HairStalker -- Celeb Hairstyle pics by TotalBeauty.com is now available in the iTunes app store. The app is packed with thousands of hair styles from the hottest celebs, including all the latest red carpet looks and breaking trends. Plus, each photo includes professional step-by-step instructions from the Total Beauty team on how to recreate each hair style. Users can search and filter by celebrity, face shape, hair length, style and color.

Right now, we're giving away the app to select community members for FREE so you can try it out and write a review in the iTunes store. Interested? The first 25 people to email me at mdolan@totalbeauty.com will get a promo code for a free download! Hope to hear from you soon!

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

5 Replies

yestfl
elite
1 year, 6 months ago
Re: Try our new iPad app for FREE

This sounds so cool! I wish you guys would develop apps for Android systems! I have an Android phone and a table with Android system.

jessicaviolett
allstar
10 months, 4 weeks ago

Thats cool.

ReflxnsOfGrace
insider
1 year, 6 months ago

I sent an email, hopefully I was one of the first 25. ;-)

ladyboarder9669
elite
1 year, 4 months ago

I'm absolutely loving the app! so fun to play around and so many good ideas!!

ReflxnsOfGrace
insider
1 year, 6 months ago

This sounds great!

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend